The next Town Board meeting will take place on Tuesday, July 14th at 7 PM: Agenda
The next Plan Commission meeting will take place on Thursday, July 2nd at 10 AM: CANCELLED
AUGUST 11 PRIMARY ELECTION
ABSENTEE VOTING IS ENCOURAGED FOR ALL VOTERS: Visit myvote.wi.gov to request an absentee ballot.
Thursday, August 6th is the deadline to request an absentee ballot by mail
Friday, August 7th is the deadline to vote in person in the clerk’s office
For the August 11, 2020 Partisan Primary, the Town of Lanark will be taking the following precautions to help control the spread of COVID-19:
- Masks will be required for all election officials while in the voting area.
- Masks will be requested for all voters while in the building.
- Social distancing will be required and the floor will be marked to help accomplish this.
- Voters will be asked to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before voting. Hand sanitizer will also be
- available upon exiting the building.
- Traffic flow inside the building will be one way.
- Plexiglass barriers will be in place to separate poll workers and voters.
- Barriers in between voting booths will be in place to separate voters while they are voting.
- Bathrooms will not be available to voters.
- Each voter will be given an unused pen which they may keep.
- Each voter will sign a label which will be placed in the poll book by a poll worker.